LETS STOP SMOKING!!
Lets see the facts about smoking
- A single cigarette contains over 4,000 chemicals, including 200 known poisons and more than 60 carcinogens.
- Smoking causes more than 15 different types of cancers, including cancer of the lungs, mouth, voice box (larynx), throat (pharynx), esophagus, bladder, kidney, pancreas, cervix, stomach, and some leukemias.
- Smoking increases your risk of getting lung diseases like pneumonia, emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
- Smokers are twice as likely to die from heart attacks as are non-smokers.
- Women over 35 who smoke and use birth control pills have a higher risk of heart attack, stroke, and blood clots of the legs.
- The CDC estimates that adult male smokers lose an average of 13.2 years of life and female smokers lose 14.5 years of life because of smoking, and given the diseases that smoking can cause, it can steal your quality of life long before you die.
- Tobacco is responsible for nearly one in every five deaths in the United States and is the largest cause of preventable death.
- Every year, about 3,000 non-smoking adults die of lung cancer as a result of breathing secondhand smoke.
- Secondhand smoke also causes about 35,000 deaths from heart disease in people who are not smokers.
- Every year, between 200,000 and one million asthmatic kids suffer from increasingly severe asthma attacks due to secondhand smoke.
- Children are more vulnerable to respiratory and ear infections caused by secondhand smoke because their lungs are smaller and their immune systems are weaker.
most of my friends is a smoker...every time we having fun, they always take my time for smoking..its very annoying.
Take a time 3-7 minutes to smoking. there is a time when time is very valuable..but its wasted to smoking.
fume of the cigarette..its very smelly. your breath become smelly, your clothes become smelly..
when there is no smoking area..we have to look it. and when really really no smoking area..they always complaining
"why smokers is always discriminated?"
When they don't have any cigarette..and the pay day hasn't come..they will do anything to smoking..borrow money..ask a friend for cigar..or some people will go to smoking area to look 'second-hand' cigar
CIGAR rule Country
yeah..that's my opinion..now see some good video i found in youtube about cigar at my country..
pretty shocking huh? that the reality..
some minority try to against the majority. people already know facts about smoking but still smoking anyone can buy cigar..even a kid. SMOKING AREA below is some picture of smoking area at different country
some where in Japan (maybe true or maybe just fun picture)
|Singapore (like parking lot..hahaha..)|
|at Shibuya, Japan|
STOP SMOKING CAMPAIGN VIDEO
Bryan Curtis story
smoking cause impotent
i think, this is great ad (thailand)
be nice to smoker`s, they don`t have much time left..(india)
Well....that`s my opinion and some `stop smoking campaign`.. I personally encourage you to stop smoking..